Made from durable, tempered glass with a cork band made from the by-product of wine cork production in Portugal. Designed to enjoy the craft and sensory pleasure of coffee on the go.
As a drafted vessel for easy pour with a press fit sipper lid, it's lovely to drink from - lid on or off.
The world's first barista standard reusable cup.
Brew Cork Saskatoon
|Lid||Polypropylene alloy #7|
|Pashmak Pink (706C)|
More information about materials and colors here.
Cleaning & Care
- Do not microwave cork band
- Designed to be taken apart for easy clean. Do not remove cork band when washing to maintain the band's shape
- Glass and plastic components are dishwasher safe on the top rack. Place small components in the cutlery tray or basket to avoid loss or damage.
- Cork band may deteriorate if washed in the dishwasher.
- To correctly remove or fit your cork band, please follow our instructions carefully.
- Reassemble lid after cleaning. Store with lid off
For more information, see our KeepCup Care page.